I have known about having to student teach since I started going to Regent in January 2006. However, I don’t think anything will prepare me for the morning of Monday, August 31st.
I met with my first cooperating teacher this past June. She seems like a ball of fun and energy. And it appears that she will have no problem letting me take over her classroom. She has already told me that on the first day of school I will be doing a read aloud. But before school starts I get a full week with no students. I received a copy of the schedule and there will be lots of training and meetings. I’m excited to get to see what kind of training will be happening. Also, Wednesday night of next week is an open house. I can’t wait to meet some of the students and parents.
This first week is going to be busy and fun. I hope I can handle it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Of course you can handle it, with God's help! Just relax and don't forget to pray.
ReplyDelete